Mother’s day is almost here and what better way to celebrate it than with a concert under the night sky? The Fine Arts For Ocala organization is hosting a symphony under the stars this Sunday, May 14th. The cost will be $25 an adult, and $5 for children aged 6 – 17, under 6 will be free! You can bring your own picnic and drinks, or purchase from the select food vendors that will be there. Come treat mom to an amazing night out under the stars in Ocala, the event is located at The Ocala Golf Club: 3130 E Silver Springs Boulevard.
The Villages, FL Classifieds!
Popular Ads Today
- 2008 Yamaha Gas Refurbished in 2012 (21 views)
- 1995 Sea Nymph Aluminum 16 ft Fishing Boat with New Honda 40 HP Motor (19 views)
- 2013 ezgo golf cart electric 48 v (16 views)
- 08 mazda5 runs strong (16 views)
- 2003 Club Car 48V (14 views)